HAITEC Aircraft Maintenance GmbH
Maintenance Hangar 900
D-55483 Hahn Airport
To: Peter Kamenz, Managing Director
Marvin Schroeder, Technical Director
Torsten Jung, Head of Line Maintenance
Date: July 16, 2021
Our Ref.: 210716-1
Dear Peter, Marvin and Torsten!
Once again thank you for meeting with us and thank you for your RFQ.
Please find below our Commercial ROM offer.
By chosing THOMS, you choose for the best and most environmental friendly products & services and a reliable team of professionals.
Please let us know the scope of work for the (2) CargoLogicAir and ASL aircraft so that we can confirm our availability at Hahn.
We look forward working with you! Sincerely,
Thomas de Boer
Managing Director THOMS Aviation B.V.
Why working with THOMS?
In a nutshell, we are determined to support you as follows:
- a drastic improvement of your customer's aircraft appearance, aircraft availability & flight production hours
- use of the most environmental friendly cleaning detergents, tested against the latest Boeing and Airbus specifications
- water use dramatically reduced by 95%
- waste water & chemicals professionally recycled
- paint life enhanced by 25%
- turnkey solution of manpower and cleaning detergents on ANY airport in Europe
- narrow body aircraft washed on ANY location (hangar, ramp or gate) within 2,5 hours, resulting in 'zero' towing cost
- wide body aircraft washed during A- & C-check performance, no matter full body or section level, during night hours
- 'one-stop-shop' also for cockpit care, cabin interior deep cleaning, cabin disinfection and disinsection
- above all: a flexible & sympathetic team of well-trained cleaning professionals that LOVE aircraft.
Scope of work for HAITEC Hahn
- Eligibility B747-400 (additional aircraft models may follow)
- Location Frankfurt Hahn; HAITEC facility (additional locations may follow)
- Full body or section-based exterior washing as per AMM
- Cargo hold cleaning, disinfection & disinsection as per Boeing & Airbus guidelines
- Turn-key solution; no surprises
- Dedicated team exclusively working for HAITEC and their Customers during night hours
- Projected production: (3) tail numbers per week; full body or partial cleaning
- Pilot projects: CargoLogicAir (registration C-CLBA) and ASL (registration TBD)
Boeing 747- 400 Aircraft
THOMS PROCLEAN SEMI DRYWASH™ THOMS DRYWASH POLISH
FULL WASH € 8.107 € 13.346 BELLY WASH € 2.888 € 4.445 FULL FUSELAGE € 4.526 € 7.920 WINGS & FLAPS € 2.063 € 2.883 TAIL & STABILIZERS € 1.314 € 1.885 ENGINES & PYLONS * € 1.076 € 1.463
MLG & NLG STEAM METHOD € 1.116 CARGOHOLD FUMIGATION € 538 CARGOHOLD CLEAN & DISINFECTION € 793
ENGINE COMPRESSOR WASHING * € TBD
* PRICE PER ENGINE
Terms & Conditions
- Pricing per aircraft on ROM basis. Pricing to be reconfirmed after the pilot.
- During pilot phase THOMS will not charge you for extras such as transportation from The Netherlands, hotel accommodation, etc. Related cost are considered a THOMS investment in our long-term cooperation.
- Pricing includes cleaning detergents, hand tools and recycling of waste. Lifts and fresh water to be provided by HAITEC.
- A lockable storage room for hand tools, detergents and personal items to be provided by HAITEC.
- Payment in EURO after 14 days after finalization of activity.
- Our manpower availability is subject to change and to prior booking.
- The general terms & conditions of THOMS Aviation are applicable to this quotation.
- Please note that we can only supply services with a smile.
THOMS Aviation B.V.
1438BG Oude Meer
Chamber of Commerce 64997278
Major shareholder Thomas de Boer